Christa is a senior attorney at Rossi Law Group, where she represents employers and insurance companies to defend their interests in workers' compensation cases. Christa started her career in workers' compensation in 2015 and has handled matters at WCAB offices throughout Southern and Northern California.
Christa graduated from Western State, College of Law in 2014, where she was a Dean's Fellow and on the Dean's Honor Roll. Prior to law school, Christa attended California State Polytech University, Pomona where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management.
In her free time, Christa enjoys spending time watching home improvement shows and traveling.
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Honors: Dean’s Fellow
- Honors: Dean’s Honor Roll
- California State Polytech University, Pomona, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Hospitality Management
Current Employment Position
- Senior Attorney
- Workers' Compensation